First things first: What the heck is a Botchagalupe?
- Something my mother used to sing all the time.
- I think it’s an Italian word that I can’t find the definition for.
- An Abbot and Costello Character: Mr. Botchagalup, the entrepreneur The Abbott and Costello Show
- A Louis Prima Song: Baciagaloop: The Official Web Site of Louis Prima
- We think it means “Who Cares, What the heck, Forget-about-it” (e.g., see our song: BotchagalupeSong.htm)
Batman Merry Christmas
Thomas the Tank Engine Blues
James Fell off the Tracks
Silly Putty on my Guitar
The third Great Daniel Song (Work in Progress)B
New songs /Daniel:
Bye Bye Broken (Work in Progress)
Butch and Ginger
Botchagulpe vs. Botchagaleep
The Adventures of Rock Ptarmigan the Bird Rock Star
The Three Cool Dudes
The Three Knuckle Heads
010 International Man of Mystery
Casey at the Bat
Oh Danny Boy (Daddy)
Rock and Roll (Led Zeppelin)
(Some of the artists that were named after the TMNT’s)
Leonardo da Vinci