By John | April 4, 2008
IBM CTO Presentation in Chicago
- I would want to know that Amazon does more than just sell books.
- I would have heard of 3Tera.
- I would know who Cassatt is.
- I would read this article before I mention the Google/IBM Cloud initiative. This way I wouldn’t be confused between the difference between Cloud servers and Hadoop.
- I would stop talking about cloud autonomics as if it is a 2010 thing.
- I would stop saying Google is a nice company but they are no IBM.
- I would stop using old quotes by Eric Schmidt implying that Google’s infrastructure it to complicated to get into the commercial cloud business.
Alan Ganek the Chief Technology Officer of Tivoli software & VP of Autonomic Computing picked the wrong day to give an un-prepared “Blue Cloud” presentation yesterday at a Chicago Tivoli user group meeting.